Elina is instructed by companies and individuals in domestic and multi-jurisdictional matters. Recent examples of Elina’s wide-ranging practice include:
- Acting for lenders and receivers following default of secured commercial loans to advise on recoverability options, realisation of assets, receivership appointments and negotiations with borrowers
- Advising the former shareholders of a company in respect of a breach of contract claim pursuant to an SPA
- Acting for and advising a private lender in relation to mortgage fraud committed by a borrower including the successful negotiation of settlements with insurers and the parties’ firms of solicitors
- Representing private landlords in possession proceedings and disputes with tenants and occupiers
- Acting for individuals and companies in professional negligence claims including a claim by a private developer against its former solicitors and the successful settlement of a claim brought by a nationwide restauranteur against its former firm of accountants
- Acting for a private individual in relation to a complex financial dispute with its former partner and agent
Elina studied Law at King's College London prior to completing the Legal Practice Course and commencing her training contract. She qualified into Dispute Resolution in February 2018.
Originally from Limassol, Cyprus, Elina naturally loves the sun and sea. She is also a keen supporter of the arts, an amateur baker and fitness enthusiast.