- Acting for a High Street Bank in matters relating to the management of their branch portfolio, including unopposed lease renewals, dilapidations claims, exercising break rights and the enforcement of lease covenants.
- Acting for a commercial landlord in High Court proceedings concerning the tenant’s attempt to terminate / frustrate the lease on grounds relating to the closure of businesses during periods of lockdown
- Acting for a landlord in securing possession from a business tenant pursuant to sections 30(b) and 30(g) the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- Acting for a property management company in a high-profile dispute with one of the resident leaseholders in matters relating to unauthorised alterations.
- Acting for a high net worth individual in proceedings concerning the defective construction of a luxury London apartment and related proceedings against the client’s former solicitors.
- Acting for a high net worth individual in proceedings in the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) in a dispute concerning the rectification of the register on the grounds of fraud.
Graham is both a keen golfer and a father of two young children. His time away from work is therefore carefully divided between the golf course and spending time with his family.