- Chidi acted for High Speed Two (HS2) Limited, advising on their pre-qualification, tendering and procurement arrangements, drafting their early works contracts, main works civils contracts and South stations construction partner contract and advising on their station design services contracts.
- He also advised TfL on the Northern Line Extension (NLE) project (including drafting and negotiating the land and works agreement and other associated agreements), and on a development agreement and construction contracts in relation to a proposed over station development at Knightsbridge Station.
- His further rail related experience includes advising a large UK developer in relation to a contract to construct decking over the main line into Liverpool Street Station (including advising on asset protection agreements with Network Rail) and advising on a settlement agreement in relation to the same contract.
- His extensive international experience includes advising a large international developer on the remediation and reclamation contracts to prepare a site for a major international marina and multi-use residential and commercial centre in Gibraltar.
- Chidi acted in the seminal case of Mears Ltd v Costplan Services (South East) Ltd & Ors  EWCA Civ 502, which concerned the interpretation of an agreement for lease, where “Practical Completion” was considered by the Court of Appeal for the first time in 50 years.
- He has also advised the London Legacy Development Corporation on various contractual issues arising out of a series of contracts relating to the transformation of the Olympic Stadium and on a settlement agreement in relation to the same.
In his spare time, Chidi is a keen cyclist and also enjoys building road bikes and watching sports generally. He also supports several charitable organisations, including participating in sponsored events on a regular basis.