Our clients include large multinationals, charities, owner-managed businesses and entrepreneurs.
Whether your growth is organic or through mergers and acquisitions, Spector Constant & Williams are able to facilitate transactions for clients that include fast-paced growth companies, mature companies, entrepreneurs and independent investors from end-to-end. We also regularly assist overseas companies with transacting in the U.K.
Our experienced solicitors have extensive experience in industry and all legal sectors, from constitutional issues to shareholder agreements, advising management teams, borrowers and lenders on financial transactions and corporate/commercial agreements.
A Broad Range of Expertise
Our team have significant experience in a range of areas including property, entertainment, hotel and hospitality sectors.
Where necessary, we are able to draw upon a large pool of expertise from other practice areas within the firm, such as corporate property and corporate restructuring, in order to provide tailored legal solutions.
We Advise On
- Private company share and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Structuring start-up companies
- Shareholders agreements and shareholder matters
- Corporate advisory
- Enterprise investment schemes
- Joint ventures and investor/shareholder agreements
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Corporate restructuring, capital reductions and share buy-backs
- Film financing and receivables financing
- Structured finance and security agreements
- Corporate finance
- Commercial legal contracts
- Trade finance