- Advised upon the purchase of an office building in London for £7m for the purposes of a converting the same to residential dwellings subject to planning being granted
- Advised upon the refinance an existing loan facility which contained a development tranche loan facility of £2.249m for the erection of 45 dwellings
- Acting on the purchase of two prominent office buildings in Surrey for £7.5m. There was one lease for each office building, the annual rent for each building exceeded £330,000 per annum
- Advised upon the sale of a property for £4.35m. The sale contained overage provisions I drafted which catches future disposals should a further planning permission be implemented within the next five years
- Advising on the purchase of a freehold residential dwelling in London for £5.1m
Jaz’s interests outside of work include sports, food and travel.