- The tax efficient collapse of multi- million pound property Trusts;
- The implementation of LLPs with Trust and Individual Members to obtain finance for and undertake substantial property re-developments inclusive of Inheritance Tax mitigation;
- Several multi – Trust arrangement to “lock in” Business Relief for Inheritance Tax as part of future sale and retirement strategies;
- Property portfolio incorporations for future inter - generational asset protection;
- Family Company share restructuring and Group structures to assist with Inheritance Tax mitigation and preservation of Reliefs;
- Multi – generational Estate planning for many wealthy individuals inclusive of tax efficient Wills, lifetime Trusts and Powers of Attorney;
- Preparing numerous Deeds of Variation of Wills to take advantage of Inheritance Tax reliefs and future mitigation opportunities;
- Securing the rare appointment of a Court Deputy for Health and Welfare decisions for a disabled individual who had just attained adulthood;
- Administering and advising upon numerous continuing Trusts including Employee Benefit Trusts.
Stuart is married to Helen who is also a Consultant to Spector, Constant & Williams. Living in rural Northumberland close to the Scottish Borders they try to spend as much vacation time as they can in the Scottish Highlands with their young son and West Highland terrier.