9 March 2020
SC&W has decided to cancel its event in Cannes which was scheduled for 11th March until next year.
20 November 2019
Spector Constant & Williams is pleased to report an extremely successful first month of trading, with deals completed in a very tight turnaround time, which highlights our commitment to speed and efficiency in our commercial deals.
The work included:
- Corporate wrapper purchase of a hotel in Brighton for £10.1M which involved acquiring the vehicle that owned and operated the hotel, and connected asset sale and a leaseback to the new hotel operator. The entire transaction was undertaken within four weeks.
- Exchange on a corporate wrapper purchase of a hotel in Wales for £3.1M, with completion set for January 2020.
- A portfolio refinance involving 14 properties in London for over £10M. The entire transaction was undertaken within four weeks.
- Bridging finance transaction involving a portfolio of 26 properties. The transaction involved taking equitable charges against the properties.
- The acquisition of two properties in W1 for in excess of £7M.
- The completion of a development finance facility totalling £2.25M for one of our developer’s sites which will comprise over 45 dwellings.
- Successful resolution of a long-running dispute about ownership and possession of a £1.2M property by way of mediation.
Partner George Constant commented, saying: “We are delighted that we have achieved so much in the first month of our new firm’s operations, built around our vision to offer more to our clients. This is a testament to the hard work and unique energy of everyone at the firm, demonstrating our dedication to exceptional service.”
26 September 2019
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new law firm, Spector Constant & Williams, a multi-disciplinary firm which delivers exceptional service combined with commercial, pragmatic legal advice. With more than 50 partner offices across the world, the firm’s London base is ideally located for easy access to the thriving core of London’s real estate market and the Royal Courts of Justice.
Spector Constant & Williams is the combination of hand-picked partners from ELS Legal - Richard Spector, Scot Tsang, Marion Silvey, and James Robertson, specialising in dispute resolution, real estate and banking and finance, along with the established and highly regarded real estate experience of partners George Constant, Alun Williams, Gary Scott, and Sofia Loizidou, also incorporating well-established and trusted firm Crumplins Solicitors with Paul Crumplin joining the team.
The firm advises on real estate, dispute resolution, banking and finance, corporate and commercial, and private client. Its clients include FTSE-rated companies, property professionals, offshore investors, private developers, SMEs, and high-net-worth individuals. It is a member of Cathay Associates, a global network of firms across almost 60 countries, allowing the firm to deliver unrivalled multi-jurisdictional solutions-focused legal advice.
Richard Spector, Founding Partner, commented:
"This is an exciting new venture with talented partners bringing their teams together to make a fantastic firm, where we will be united in our vision to deliver more to our clients. Our commitment to our clients is unparalleled and we look forward to going from strength to strength as a new generation of law firm."